Apr 24, 2011

Basic UI 90% done. Icons... 5%?

This is the finished basic UI of the system. Looks... refreshed in my opinion. I'll launch a version w/ stock icons I think. Check out those awesome icons! Creating them from absolute root though, it's taking a while... I've also understood why most "awesome" icons are so heavy... they have layers upon layers... my god. What crappy design honestly. One must look at his resources before he drafts.



By the way, testing new progress bar which I tried converting to SVG using minimal resources.

Here it goes...

PS I'm seriously doubting this icon base. It's a little radical I think. Final theme has a different clock and it doesn't include any of these icons as of yet.













1 comment:

  1. Here's staying well.
    My suggestion is that you work with the colors of WP7, the sky.
    I think that would be fine.
    I invite you if you'd like to share your creations on my website dimensionmoviles.com
    Anything write me to form the site.
    Greetings to walk well.

    ReplyDelete